Schedule of Live Online Classes
Here is the schedule of upcoming classes. To register for a class, click the green “Book now” button. If this is your first time registering for a class, you’ll be asked to sign an online waiver before setting up an account and purchasing a class pass. The waiver basically says you understand and accept the risks inherent in participating in an exercise class.
try out a class for free
If you want to try out a class before purchasing a pass, feel free to use the “Free Intro Class” purchase option. For more detailed instructions on the registration process, scroll further down this page below the schedule.
Please register for class at least 15 minutes ahead of the start time so that I can anticipate who will be attending. You may cancel your class registration without penalty up to 15 minutes before class as well.
All movement classes are priced the same:
$8/class (10-class pass)
$10/class (5-class pass)
Additional notes on registering:
- The system seems to run better on the Google Chrome browser. Make sure you don’t have pop-up windows blocked for the site. (If you’re not sure how to do this, do a Google search for the following: “allow popups on google chrome”)
- You may find that you have to scroll down to see all the options and/or fields to be filled out. You’ll probably have to scroll down the web page, and then also scroll down inside the pop-up registration box.
- The payment system should work no matter where you’re located (US, Canada, or elsewhere).
- Once you’ve registered you’ll receive an email acknowledgement. You’ll see a button towards the bottom of the email that you click on to join the class. It says “Join Virtual Service.”
- Once you’ve set up your account the first time, you will be in the system and registering for future classes will be much simpler.
- Purchasing a 5- or 10-class pass is basically like purchasing credits; each class you sign up for will automatically be deducted from the total # of credits you purchased.
- Classes will be recorded, and you will automatically receive a link to the recording after the class (whether you attended the class or not). That way, if you have to miss a class that you registered for, you’ll still be able to do the class at your convenience.
- If you have any trouble registering, please text me @ (413) 695-8766, and I will walk you through the process.